Tune Out Noise. Tune in to Talk.
You want options? Done.
The Blackwire 7225 noise canceling headset lets you switch between collaboration or concentration at the touch of a button. Enjoy hi-fi stereo in your choice of black or white finish, built for all-day comfort. Hear and be heard clearly – without the boom – and get a boost to productivity. Plus, give your IT team better controls.
Hear and Sound Great
Work your way
Make it Yours
- Dynamic EQ for telephony and music
- 24-bit audio at up to 96 Khz sample rate
Receive audio performance
- Active noise canceling (ANC)
Receive frequency response
- 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- 127 dB ±1.5 dB
- 32 ohm
- 32 mm
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub).
Microphone and technology
- Four omni-directional microphones
Microphone frequency response
- 100 Hz – 10 KHz
- -26 dBFS +/- 3dB
- 0.34 lbs/5.5oz/155g
- Call answer/end, mute, volume
- Mute, play, pause, track forward, back
- Mute on, mute off, muted, volume maximum, volume minimum, redial, redialing last outgoing call, answering call, noise cancellation off, OpenMic on, OpenMic off
Worldwide Limited Warranty
- 2 years global
- Plantronics Hub for Windows/Mac. Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management & Adoption, Call Quality & Analytics, Health & Safety