You’re not just on the call, you’re in it
Getting it done when there’s so much going on around you isn’t always easy, but this headset is here to help. Calls are better with conversation-focused sound that leaves the background noise out while projecting your voice clearly and confidently. And work goes easier with vibrant audio that immerses you in your music to keep your day humming along.
The Voyager Focus was by far the most comfortable of the dual-ear options we tested… The Voyager’s sound quality also beat out the Jabra Evolve 75.
- Laptops via USB adapter, Bluetooth-enabled desk phones, mobile phones, tablets, and smart watches
- Mobile professionals with extensive PC/Mac and mobile communications in noisy environments; featuring Active Noise Canceling and smart sensor technology
- Talk time: Up to 12 hours (10 ANC on) Listening time: Up to 15 hours (12 ANC on)
- Up to 98 feet (30 meters) with adaptive power (with Class 1 supported devices)
- 155 grams
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- Active noise canceling technology, wideband (voice), hi-fi stereo, A 2 D P, D S P
- SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA
- B825: UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and more* B825-M: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®
- Download the latest release of Plantronics Hub to get one-touch call answer/end with these softphones.