MHA100: How to Replace the Batteries
This unit uses 3 Zinc Air type 675 or AC675 batteries.
To Replace the Batteries
- Remove the battery door by sliding it off to the side of the MHA100 (see below).
- Remove the batteries by turning the MHA100 upside down. The existing batteries will drop from their slots.
- Peel off the battery covering using the tab and allow the battery breathe for about 1 minute.
- Place the batteries into the MHA100 with the + (positive side) facing up.
- Replace the battery door by sliding it back on to the MHA100.
Expected Battery Life30-40 hours of continuous talk time depending on usage and volume setting.