Voyager 510S/510SL/510SL+: How to Install the Base Unit
How do I install the Voyager 510S/510SL/510SL+?
To install the Voyager 510s base unit:
- Unplug your telephone handset from the base of your telephone. Take the short cable that came with the Voyager 510s and plug one end into the telephone port on the back of the base unit, and the other end into the handset port on your telephone (the same port from which you just unplugged the handset).
- Plug your telephone handset cord into the handset port on the front of the Voyager 510s base unit.
- Plug the AC adapter into the wall and then plug the connector into the bottom of the base unit.
- Most units work with the configuration from the box, but you may have to adjust the configuration setting to the clearest setting. The configuration dial is on the left side of the base unit. Test the various settings by aligning the letter to the 3:00 position (the same side as the ridges).
- View our interactive user guide for an animated installation guide, as well as additional information about the product.