Explorer 10/50: How to Pair
The following procedure explains how to pair your Explorer 10/50 headset with your phone or other Bluetooth device.
First time pairing
Wearing your headset, power it on. The first time you do this it will begin the pairing process. You hear “pairing” and the headset indicator lights flash red and blue.
Second time pairing
- With the headset turned on, put the headset into pairing mode by pressing and holding the call control button until you see the indicator light flash an alternating red-blue.
- Activate Bluetooth® on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- iPhone: go to Settings > Bluetooth > On
- Android: go to Settings > Bluetooth > On > Scan for devices
- Select “PLT_E10" for the Explorer 10 and "PLT_E50” for the Explorer 50
- If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection. Once successfully paired you hear “pairing successful.”