Power through the noise
Hearing every word clearly on a work call isn’t just a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have. With the Plantronics Savi 8200 Series headsets, everyone can tune out noise and stay focused. Looking stylish and feeling comfortable is inevitable. Having the freedom to roam and talking a long time on a single charge (or for an unlimited time with a hot swappable battery*) means work gets done. Even away from the desk.
Better Wireless Conversation
Stay charged. Take it further.
More choices. Better Adoption
A Customized Experience
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
Intelligent Insights, Scalable Management
Poly Lens software gives IT teams visibility and control over voice, video, and headset devices. Deploy, configure, update, and get valuable insights from one endpoint or thousands using one scalable platform. Poly Lens makes it simple: no heavy IT lifting required.
Poly Lens App
Designed for You
Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do.
- Up to 13 hours talk time, up to 50 hours standby time (Savi 8210 & Savi 8220) <br />Up to 7 hours talk, up to 30 hours standby (Savi 8240) Unlimited talk and standby (Savi 8245)
Headset wireless range
- Line of sight: 590 ft/180 m; Typical office environment: 180 ft/55 m
- 490 mAh (Savi 8210 Office and UC), 700 mAh (Savi 8220 Office and UC), 140 mAh (Savi 8240 and Savi 8245 Office and UC)
- Rechargeable, replaceable, lithium ion polymer
- 3 hours
- DECT 6.0 (Savi 8200 UC Series) and Bluetooth v4.2 (Savi 8200 Office Series) - NA Only
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP); AVRCP; Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP); Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP)
- G726, G722, Broadvoice32, OPUS/CELT 16kS, OPUS/CELT 48kS
Receive audio performance
- Active noise canceling (ANC) (W8220)
Receive frequency response
- Wideband: 100–6800 Hz; Multimedia 20 Hz–20 kHz
- 118 db SPL max
- 32 ohms
- 32 mm
- SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA* *Requires Plantronics Hub software to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL features.
Microphone and technology
- Noise canceling with close conversation limiting
Microphone frequency response
- Wideband: 100 Hz–6800 Hz
- 112 db SPL max
- Savi 8210 (Mono): 115 g; Savi 8220 (Stereo): 160 g; Savi 8240/45 (Convertible): 21g (over-the-ear)
- Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-, ANC on/off, power on/off
- Multiple voice prompts
- Configurable by Plantronics Hub software
- Plantronics Hub application on desktop
Plantronics Manager Pro suites supported
- See Software & Services
Included Headset Base
- Savi 8200 Office Series: All in one base combines charger with 3-way connectivity to computer-desk phone and mobile phone; Savi 8200 UC Series: Desktop charger with separate USB DECT adapter for a single connection to a computer
- Global 2 year warranty
Savi 8200 Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Savi 8200 Office and UC.Download Data Sheet
Savi 8200 Tech Video
Learn more about the Savi 8200.
How to Video
Learn to use the Savi 8200.
Close Conversation Limiting
Learn more about Close Conversation Limiting
Experience the high audio quality of Poly’s Savi 8200 Series even when wearing a mask
If you or your employees need to wear a mask while working, you may be concerned about how clear you sound on a call. The design of Poly’s Savi 8200 Series ensures your voice remains clear while you comply with local safety requirements.
Poly UC headset portfolio
Download a Quick Reference Guide to Poly's UC HeadsetsDownload Quick Start Guide
Savi 8210/8220 UC User Guide
Learn more about the Savi 8210/8220 UC.Download User Guide
Savi 8210/8220 Office User Guide
Learn more about the Savi 8210/8220 Office.Download User Guide
Savi 8240/8245 UC User Guide
Learn more about the Savi 8240/8245 UC.Download User Guide
Savi 8240/8245 Office User Guide
Learn more about the Savi 8240/8245 Office.Download User Guide
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.