Tune Out and Dive In
When it’s time to focus, get in the zone. The boomless Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth® headset puts you there fast. Whether you’re in an open office or on a crowded flight, active noise canceling (ANC) means you only hear what you want to. And did we mention its stylish, comfortable design? Whether you’re listening to your favorite playlist or your client’s voice, you’ll be happy wearing the Voyager 8200 headset.
Concentrate in Comfort
Immerse Yourself in Rich Audio
Make It Yours
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
In my two weeks using [Voyager 8200 UC], I never had one person who I was on the phone with complain about not being able to hear me, which is actually a common complaint I have when taking calls on my AirPods… the Voyager 8200 UC is designed specifically for office workers who talk on the phone a lot.
Intelligent Insights, Scalable Management
Poly Lens software gives IT teams visibility and control over voice, video, and headset devices. Deploy, configure, update, and get valuable insights from one endpoint or thousands using one scalable platform. Poly Lens makes it simple: no heavy IT lifting required.
Poly Lens App
Designed for You
Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do.
- Up to 24 hours listen, 20 hours talk, up to 1 month standby time
- Up to 98 feet (30 meters) with Class 1 enabled device
- Dual-paired four mic DSP noise cancelling technology, dual- mode active noise cancelling (ANC) technology, mobile wideband compatibility, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*
- Call answer/ignore/end/redial, mute, volume +/-, Bluetooth pairing, ANC 1/2, open mic, smartphone VPA access, power on/off
- B8200: Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for Microsoft® Lync®. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and others
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB charge cable, 3.5mm audio cable, BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter, carrying pouch
- Touch to pair with NFC-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE Bluetooth Profiles used: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Global 2 year warranty
Voyager 8200 UC Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Voyager 8200 UC.Download Data Sheet
How to Video
Learn how to use the Voyager 8200 UC.
Active Noise Canceling
Learn more about Active Noise Canceling.
Voyager 8200 UC features
Wear your Voyager 8200 UC anywhere.
Voyager 8200 UC Tech Video
Learn more about the Voyager 8200 UC.
VOYAGER FAMILY COMPARISON GUIDE
Learn about each of the different Voyager products as well as their unique features and benefits.Download Comparison Guide
Voyager 8200 UC features Soundguard Digital to protect users’ hearing and improve listening comfort while maintaining natural sounding speechLearn More
Poly UC headset portfolio
Download a Quick Reference Guide to Poly's UC HeadsetsDownload Quick Start Guide
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.