The Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI includes a starter pack of analytics for you to visualize UC data from Plantronics Manager Pro. Requirements for using the app include a Plantronics Manager Pro Asset Management & Adoption license and an active license for Microsoft PowerBI Pro or Microsoft PowerBI Premium. To purchase your Plantronics Manager Pro license, click the button below and a Poly representative will respond.
Visualize UC data from Plantronics Manager Pro
Better manage your UC deployment
The Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI allows you to instantly visualize your inventory of headsets, softphones and related software, such as Plantronics Hub, with starter dashboard tiles and reports leveraging your Plantronics Manager Pro data. Reports included are Device Distribution, Policy & Version Compliance, Device Inventory, Number of Calls Made, among others.
Apply these data insights to both manage your UC deployment and maximize returns on your investment. To get started, log in to Microsoft Power BI with your Plantronics Manager Pro Asset Management and Adoption license credentials.
Powerful data visualization
The Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI includes reports that allow you to optimize audio quality for your UC users, identify ways to accelerate headset adoption, proactively manage policy compliance, and visualize details of user activity.
Policy & Version Compliance
Number of Calls Made
- Contact your Plantronics Manager Pro Admin to login to the Admin area to (a) Obtain Tenant API Code and (b) identify the API Regional Host URL (c) Within App Center | Public | Plantronics for Power BI enable data access for all three Data Types
- Install the Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI.
- When prompted during installation, enter your API Regional Host URL and Tenant API Code to link your Microsoft Power BI account to your Plantronics Manager Pro tenant.
- The Authentication Method is Anonymous. And the Privacy Level setting should be left as blank. Click Sign In to complete the installation of the app and then refresh your browser to see the newly installed Plantronics app in the Apps section of your PowerBI Dashboard.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have questions regarding the functionality of the Plantronics app for Microsoft Power BI, visit the Plantronics app for Microsoft Power Bi support page.*
* Support is provided by CloudAssist, a Plantronics partner.