When Should Issues be Escalated?
1. Poly Partner Technical Support group has exhausted its knowledge including referring to:
2. Poly Partner Technical Support group has taken all reasonable steps to isolate, replicate, and troubleshoot in their lab environment:
- Try and take steps to reproduce the issue in a lab environment.
3. Poly Partner Technical Support group seeks assistance in developing an appropriate action plan for resolution.
4. The customer is threatening to escalate to Poly directly.
What Information is needed?
- Contact Information
- Product Information
- Environmental Information
- Problem Information
When contacting Poly, please have general contact information for both the Partner and End Customer, reported date/time of issue, summary of what has been done to rule out third party equipment/software, and detailed reports of support already provided to the End Customer.
Product serial number, latest software version, product configuration and data collection information.
Detailed network and product environment information.
Detailed problem statement summarizing the technical problem or question. The problem statement needs to be clear and concise, indicating how the system is not working as expected, what other pieces of equipment are involved, what day / time was the issue observed.