Explorer 300 Series Troubleshooting: No Audio in the Headset
QuestionCallers can't hear me/I can't hear callers/I can't hear the dial tone. What can I do?
AnswerIf you do not hear any audio in the headset, try the following:
- Ensure the headset is on by pressing the call control button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep or see the indicator light glow blue.
- Ensure your headset is in range of your mobile phone and is not experiencing interference. Move the headset closer to your phone, and make sure your headset and phone are on the same side of your body.
- Ensure your headset battery is charged.
- Ensure the listening volume is not too low. Tap the volume button to increase the headset volume.
- If the problem persists, try your headset with a different phone, if possible. If the problem also occurs on the second phone, consider replacing your headset.