- PC and Mac via USB
- Users in noisy environments with PC/Mac audio communications; featuring smart sensor technology
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC); Dynamic EQ: microphone frequency response 100 Hz–8kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo output from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-canceling microphone
- SoundGuard: Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- C725 (stereo): UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and more* C725-M (stereo): Version optimized for Microsoft Lync
- Download the latest release of Plantronics Hub software to get one-touch call answer/end with these softphones.
- Blackwire 725/725-M Spares and Accessories
- Blackwire 725/725-M Product Information
- Bad Audio (Static and Low Volume) with Plantronics Blackwire C725-M USB Headset on VVX401/411
- Blackwire 725/725-M Firmware Release Notes
- Blackwire 725/725-M Date Code Location
- VVX 411 user hears static when using Plantronics Blackwire C310 or C725 is used.
- Firmware update support on Mac computers for Blackwire headsets.
- Headsets for Those Who Wear Hearing Aids
- Plantronics Manager: How to Identify a Firmware Archive for a Specific PID
- MDA200/MDA220 USB Firmware Release Notes
Limited Warranty Terms
Headset Warranty Service