- Up to 24 hours listen, 20 hours talk, up to 1 month standby time
- Up to 98 feet (30 meters) with Class 1 enabled device
- Dual-paired four mic DSP noise cancelling technology, dual- mode active noise cancelling (ANC) technology, mobile wideband compatibility, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*
- Call answer/ignore/end/redial, mute, volume +/-, Bluetooth pairing, ANC 1/2, open mic, smartphone VPA access, power on/off
- B8200: Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for Microsoft® Lync®. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and others
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB charge cable, 3.5mm audio cable, BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter, carrying pouch
- Touch to pair with NFC-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE Bluetooth Profiles used: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Global 2 year warranty
- Voyager 8200 UC Product Information
- Voyager 8200 UC Spares and Accessories
- Voyager 8200 UC Firmware Release Notes
- Voyager 8200 UC Known issue
- Voyager 8200 UC Date Code Location
- Part Numbers for USB Adapters
- MDA200/220 Compatible Headsets
- Find MyHeadset: Compatible Headsets
- Headset AC Adapters Compatibility
- MDA200/MDA220 USB Firmware Release Notes
How to Video
Learn how to use the Voyager 8200 UC.
Active Noise Canceling
Learn more about Active Noise Canceling.
Voyager 8200 UC features
Wear your Voyager 8200 UC anywhere.
Voyager 8200 UC Tech Video
Learn more about the Voyager 8200 UC.
Limited Warranty Terms
Headset Warranty Service