When you purchase Poly-branded products and services from an authorized Poly reseller, you receive the following benefits:
- New product shipped in Poly’s original packaging with Poly original accessories and support documents
- Poly’s product warranty support. Review standard product warranty terms here
- Assistance from Poly’s authorized resellers, who have the necessary qualifications and training, and who have access to Poly resources, sales, and technical personnel
If you purchase Poly-branded products from an unauthorized source, you face the following serious risks:
- The product is of unknown origin, previously used, or counterfeit
- The product may be resold as “unused” – which is not new product
- The product includes software that is no longer supported by Poly & requires updates to prevent network vulnerability
- The product is missing key accessories or components required for your region to ensure the product will work as needed
- If product does not work properly, you will not be able to obtain support or a replacement under warranty
- The product is not eligible to be supported by Poly services.
- The product is not eligible product for a Poly trade in promotional program
Authorized Partner Locator
How to Locate Authorized Poly Resellers
Find an Authorized Reseller
Find a Poly-authorized reseller in your region who has achieved Platinum, Gold or Silver status.
Poly is not able to identify all persons and companies who falsely claim to be authorized Poly sources. Nonetheless, Poly has identified the companies below as unauthorized sources. The list below is subject to change and Poly reserves the right to update this list at any time.
Also note, before purchasing a Poly product from any seller on an internet marketplace such as Amazon, Newegg, etc., you should:
Obtain from the seller a copy of their authorization letter from Poly (see sample authorization letter). Not every seller on Amazon is a Poly authorized reseller that can provide adequate post-sales support. Determine where the product is being “ship from and sold by,” which can be found in the sold by information or in the seller information for each product listing. Products sold from unauthorized Amazon marketplace sources do not carry a warranty from Poly and the item may not be as described in product listing.
Unauthorized Listings by Region
- A 1 Teletronics
- A&T Marketing
- ABC Conferencing
- Abaram Network Solutions
- Aramex International Courier Inc
- ATHQ - American Telecom Headquarters
- Atlantics Technology Group Corp
- Atlas Phones
- Aztek Computers
- Bayshore Corp.
- BecTech Global
- Cycorp Technologies
- DataQ Direct
- Discover Savings
- Diversified Business Computers, Inc.
- DTC Computer Supplies
- Dynamic Commsource Inc.
- eDealer LLC
- ELVES supply
- Five Stars Telecom
- Forward Communications Inc.
- GCI Store
- Gizmos For Life
- Good Luck Bargains
- Home Essentials Depot
- JM Prime
- Liquid 8 Technology Inc.
- Made Technology
- Mega Retail Store
- Merritt Communications
- Metroline Inc.
- MRC Telco
- My Data Supply
- Namtek Corp
- Neobits dba Avami systems
- Network Craze Technologies Inc.
- Newfangled Networks
- Nolan's River Bay
- Nothing But Savings
- OEM Electronic Supplier
- Otay Pallets
- Project Leadership Associates
- Sourcing Solutions
- Tech Data Corporation
- Telesonic Voice & Data Solutions, Inc.
- Weno Networks
- Office Telephones Canada
- Otisco Valley Tel-com
- Paragon Communications, Inc.
- PC Liquidations
- Platinum Networks
- POS Global
- Price Master Jay
- Quazo Systems
- Rack-IT Solutions
- Refurbished Phone Exchange
- Results IT
- Sam International Information Technology
- Sophie Systems
- Source Communications
- Sun Valley
- Technology Today
- Telecom Nation
- Teleconnect Direct
- Telephone King
- the office gadget
- The Phone Connection
- The Telecom Dealer
- Time Sales
- Triton Datacom Online
- U.S. Telecom Source
- Used Server Products
- VOX BOX
- Zerbee Business Products
- Office Telephones Canada
- Plexus Telecom Canada
- Run Distribution – Run DLJ
- Run Communications
Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Electronet S.A.
When is a Poly-branded product not Genuine?
These helpful tips can assist you in determining when a product may not be a genuine Poly-branded product:
- The product does not come with any product documentation covering warranty terms, instructions for use or warnings.
- The documentation that is provided with the product does not appear to be original, but instead looks like a photocopy, or the documentation is provided only in one language.
- There are misspelled words or words that are grammatically incorrect in English either on the product’s labels or packaging or in the documentation.
- The packaging is of poor quality or condition, is dirty or includes scuff marks.
- The product labels are hard to read and/or are smudged in appearance.
- The product shows adhesive glue on sections where there are no labels affixed (i.e. suggesting that labels may have been removed).
- The product and/or its packaging does not include Poly’s markings (i.e. part number, name, logo, and other third party certification markings).
- The product, packaging and/or labeling include different colors or shades of color.
- The product’s serial number is inconsistent with Poly’s product numbering scheme, click here on where to find the product serial number for Poly products.
- The unauthorized source is unwilling to confirm in writing that it is an authorized Poly reseller.
- The unauthorized source is unwilling or cannot identify a Poly authorized distributor from whom it purchased the products.