Harness the power of Plantronics Manager Pro cloud data to expand your experience.
Expand the reach of your Plantronics Manager Pro data
Discover these apps and more by visiting App Center within your Plantronics Manager Pro tenant.
With Code ClobbaDM and Plantronics Manager Pro you can improve knowledge worker productivity and call quality for your UC&C platform with Poly headset telemetry and derived insights. Monitor in real-time call quality trends, device firmware status and more for fast end user resolutions. Identify non-approved devices before they become a headache for you and your users. Supported platforms including Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Jabber, and AWS.Learn More
With TetraVX AlertPro and Plantronics Manager Pro, you can take the guessing game out of call quality issue resolution. With a centralized management platform for monitoring, alerting, and reporting, AlertPro provides visibility into network issues – down to the individual Plantronics headset - decreasing time to resolution for IT departments. Whether your root cause is related to range, user behavior, or interference, AlertPro and Plantronics Manager Pro offers an end-to-end solution for troubleshooting call quality issues – faster.Learn More
Understanding network health from one Bluetooth headset to another is a challenge for IT, support professionals and managed service providers. Nectar Services Corp. and Plantronics offer the first end-to-end diagnostics solution to help detect and troubleshoot call quality issues faster, track network health over time and ensure higher quality voice communications across the enterprise.Learn More
Solution Providers use Poly APIs to create new custom applications, or build integrations into existing applications.
Some ways that Solution Providers can help you:
- Mash-up user behavior data patterns related to mute, volume and Quick Disconnect functionality with user headset activity patterns, including headset calls made/received and call duration.
- Improve the quality of conversations by identifying individuals and/or physical locations where the percentage of overtalk time during conversations is higher than normal.
- Analyze and troubleshoot radio link quality with Bluetooth headset to USB adapter connection metrics.
- Identify trends related to acoustic events across an organization to derive actionable health and safety-related insights.
- Understand what's going on at the first three feet for a complete end to end view of the entire UC communication chain.
As a Managed Services Provider for Office 365 and a certified partner for both Microsoft Power BI and Plantronics Manager Pro, CloudAssist utilizes the Plantronics Manager Pro APIs to provide services for Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams UC deployments in order to help customers:
- Increases UC adoption: With actionable KPI dashboards like Microsoft Power BI and the creation of automated proactive process flows to optimize a UC platform
- Visualize health of headset estate: merge headset usage data with other data sources to provide an unprecedented UC deployment overview at a single glance.
TetraVX is a service provider that works to define the solutions that are best for your business no matter what technologies or obstacles exist. With extensive experience working with Plantronics APIs TetraVX can find the right solution to drive your organization’s success. With multi-vendor interoperability, TetraVX industry-leading platforms and applications make “rip and replace” a thing of the past.