Bluetooth Headsets and Apple iPad: How to Pair
How do I pair a Plantronics Bluetooth headset to my iPad?
To pair your Plantronics Bluetooth headset with your iPad:
- On your iPad, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned off, tap to turn it on. The iPad automatically searches for your device.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
- If you are prompted for a passkey, enter "0000" (4 zeros). NOTE: Do not be alarmed if you are not prompted for a passkey, because not all headsets require it.