CT14 Troubleshooting: Dial Pad Not Working
The dial pad of my CT14 is unresponsive. What can I do?
If you are having issues with your dial pad, try resetting it:
- Press and hold the END and # buttons on the dial pad for about 5 seconds.
- Select Base Unavailable.
- Select your base, and then press the Menu SEL button.
- The phone asks you to confirm the de-registration. Select Yes.
- Place the dial pad in the base cradle for several seconds.
- When the dial pad has registered to the base, the LCD displays Registration Complete, then the dial pad ID number. If it displays Registration failed, try the process again.