.Audio 995: How to Pair
How do I pair my headset to its USB adapter?
Your headset and adapter are already factory pre-paired, and should automatically connect with each other. Should your headset and adapter become unpaired, you can initiate pairing manually. To Pair Your Headset and Adapter:
- Start with your headset powered off. Press and hold the power button for about 4 seconds, until the status light rapidly flashes blue. Release the button and set the headset aside.
- While the USB adapter is plugged into the computer, pinch the connect/pair button for about 4 seconds, until the status light rapidly flashes blue. Release the button.
- The headset and adapter will automatically attempt to pair. If the pairing is successful the status lights will glow solid blue; if unsuccessful, both headset and adapter will stay in pairing mode.
- Turn your headset off.
- Single press the connect/pair button on the adapter.
- Repeat the "To Pair Your Headset and Adapter" procedure, above.