Polycom Trio Frequently Asked Questions
The Polycom Trio 8800 is the first smart hub for group collaboration that transforms the iconic three-point conference phone into a voice, video and content sharing system that can fit into any team environment, large or small. Can I buy the Polycom Trio 8800 as a conference phone only? Yes. The Polycom Trio is the best IP conference phone on the market offering advance HD Voice, patented NoiseBlock technology, a 5-inch color touch screen display, USB and Bluetooth/NFC audio connectivity with personal devices to name a few of its many features. Should you choose to add content and video at a later date, the Trio Visual+ accessory and USB camera can easily be added without the need to replace the conference phone. What is a smart hub? The Trio can be used as a conference phone, but it is so much more. It is the first solution on the market that not only offers the best audio experience, ever, it is also expandable to allow for rich content sharing and business-grade videoconferencing when combined with the Polycom Trio Visual+ accessory. Here are a few examples of how smart it is:
- Our patented NoiseBlock™ technology which identifies non-speech noise and mutes all microphones automatically
- multiple ways to easily pair your personal devices or laptop including Bluetooth/NFC, USB or IP
- Microsoft Exchange calendar based one-step-join conferencing
- Understands the difference between voice and multimedia audio and optimizes the play-out audio experience either using the RealPresence Trio speakers, or, in a video call, the sound can be routed through adequate display speakers or external speakers.
- The conference phone is actually the hub making it all happen.