RingCentral Phone: Plantronics Integration
- Optimizes the User Experience with RingCentral Phone.
- Native integration with RingCentral Phone
- More natural and fluid interaction with RingCentral Phone.
- Select headsets include Plantronics Smart Sensor Technology which allows RingCentral Phone users to take an incoming call simply by putting on the headset or end a call by removing it.
- Call controls from selected Plantronics headsets – mute, hold, pick up hang up, next call.
- One Touch answer and termination of calls directly via headset.
NOTE: The call control works with the headset connected through USB or a Bluetooth dongle.
- Requirements and Compatibility
- Recommended Models
- How to activate Plantronics headset in RingCentral Phone
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Plantronics Integration Disabled
- No Audio Issue
- RingCentral Phone not responding to Plantronics Audio Device button commands
- Mac OS X
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Plantronics HUB should be installed and running to continue using the call control functionality/hardware keys on the headset. Download Plantronics Hub here.
- Blackwire 725
- Savi 700 series
- Voyager Focus UC
- Voyager Legend UC
- Encore Pro 710 / 720
- Savi 400 series
- Blackwire 3200
- Blackwire 5200
- Voyager 3200 UC
- Voyager 5200 UC
- Voyager 6200 UC
- Voyager 8200 UC
For more information please visit the Ring Central Integration article