Equip Work-from-Anywhere Professionals
Hybrid working is here to stay. Gartner estimates that by 2024, 30% of all workers globally will work from home at least one day per week and 30% of those will be full-time remote. Poly (formerly Plantronics and Polycom) is uniquely positioned to solve the challenges that both users and IT face in this new way of working. Download our Buyer’s Guide to discover how.
What you’ll find inside:
- Industry trends and research
- Video conferencing challenges faced by a remote workforce
- Key considerations for equipping different workstyles and workspaces
- How healthcare, education, and central government agencies can adapt
- Poly headsets, webcams, speakerphones and desk phones suited for each workspace
- Overview of our IT management tools, services and support
- How Poly’s innovative technology supports your hybrid work strategy
The dramatic shift to remote and hybrid offices represents a transformative moment for the future of digital work. Home office workers need best-in-class communication tools that take them as close as possible to being with co-workers in a physical office. Business-grade headphones with active noise canceling and all-day comfort combined with video cameras that provide premium video quality and noise blocking features are becoming a necessity in the next normal. Users working from home need the right tools to flourish.
Working from home doesn’t have to mean reduced productivity. Business-grade audio and video tools let your people communicate effectively and reliably, even while working in ‘less than ideal’ locales. When you equip your workers properly, you make working from home what it should be - a wise business decision, not a compromise.
According to a recent COVID-19 work from home study, daily video meetings went from 25% before quarantine to 62%. There is a clear need for professional-quality audio and video and the efficiency of a small footprint device that delivers without getting in the way.