Voyager Pro UC (B230/B230-M): How to Update the Firmware
Plantronics HUB enables you to update the firmware on your Voyager Pro UC (B230/B230-M) headset, as well as its Bluetooth USB adapter (BT300).
To download and install the software: Please follow the below steps to download the Plantronics Hub software on your Computer System to update the headset firmware:
1. Please visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/plantronics-hub-desktop
2. Download Plantronics HUB Desktop (Windows/Mac as per the operating system you are using).
3. Once the setup downloaded on your computer, you need to run it and agree the terms and conditions, then a Plantronics Hub icon will be created on your desktop.
4. After that connect your headset to your computer using the USB cable/ charging cable included with the headset, Plantronics HUB will automatically detect your device once connected (if not, then try other USB ports on your computer or restart it and try again)
5. Open the Plantronics Hub software, if available you will find an update for the Voyager Pro HD headset.
6. Please update the firmware using the update button on the Plantronics Hub (please do not disconnect the headset while updating the firmware)
After successful completion of the firmware, it will show updated version.
NOTE: If you would like to update the firmware on both the headset and the Bluetooth USB adapter, you have to repeat this procedure, but choose BT300.