Discovery 610: How to Adjust the Fit
ИД за статия:
How to Adjust the Fit
The headset comes with three soft gel ear tips and an optional ear stabilizer. The medium sized ear tip is installed for wearing on the right ear.
- Twist the ear tip to the right for left ear wearing.
- Place the headset into your ear with the elongated side of the ear tip pointing up and forward.
- Select the ear tip size that fits most comfortably in your ear.
- Hold the ear tip with the elongated edge pointing down and push the ear tip post into the opening of the headset.
- Twist the ear tip to the left for right ear wearing or to the right for left ear wearing.
- Place the headset into your ear with the elongated side pointing up and forward.
- Remove the ear tip from the headset by turning the ear tip to the neutral position* and pulling the ear tip away from the headset.
- Attach the stabilizer in between the ear tip and the headset.
- Replace the ear tip.