Savi W740 Troubleshooting: Can't Hear Audio Through PC Speakers
ИД за статия:
QuestionI can no longer hear any audio through my PC speakers. What can I do?
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Audio
- Under the Playback tab, change the default setting from Savi Office to your PC speakers. Click OK to to confirm your change.
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound
- Under the Playback tab, change the default setting from "Speaker Savi Office" to your PC speakers. Click OK to confirm your change.
- Choose Apple Menu > System Preferences and click Sound.
- Click Output, and then select Internal Speakers or your speaker choice.