Blackwire 5200 Series
Wear it well
You’re answering questions, joining meetings, helping customers—but long days don’t have to feel that way. When you need to wear a headset for hours, the Blackwire 5200 Series is the one for you. Ergonomically designed, it's comfortable enough to wear all day—even on the longest calls. And you get the freedom to plug into the compatible device of your choice with 3.5mm connectivity
Get great sound
Enjoy All-Day Comfort
Choose how you connect
Work your way
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
Blackwire 5210, Monaural, USB-C
Blackwire 5220, Stereo, USB-C
Blackwire 5220, Stereo, USB-A
Blackwire 5210, Monaural, USB-A
- PC via USB/USB-C, connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5mm and devices that support USB-C
- Users with extensive PC communication and multimedia
- Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–8 kHz optimal for PC wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo (C5220, C5220 USB-C only) receive frequency response from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), noise- canceling microphone, adjustable audio alerts with Plantronics Hub software (mute/volume)*
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub). Additional lower level hearing protection against acoustic startle is provided by Plantronics Hub software limiting peak levels to 102 dBA
- C5210 USB (Monaural); C5210 USB-C (Monaural): C5220 USB (Stereo); C5220 USB-C (Stereo): Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, Microsoft® and more.* Certified for Skype for Business
- Download the latest release of Plantronics Hub software to get one-touch call answer/end with these softphones.
Blackwire 5200 Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Blackwire 5200.Download Data Sheet
Blackwire 5200 How To Video
Learn about the Blackwire 5200
Blackwire 5200 Series Tech Video
Learn more about the technical features
Blackwire Family Comparison Guide
Check out a side by side overview of each product in the Blackwire Family.Download Comparison Guide
Blackwire 5200 Series features Soundguard Digital to protect users’ hearing and improve listening comfort while maintaining natural sounding speechLearn More
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.