IP40: How to Set Up
This article describes how to set up the IP40.
To Connect the IP40:
- Connect the IP40 to the data network. Put one end of the Ethernet cable (supplied) into the IP40 network port and the other end into a data network port.
- Optionally, you may also connect an cable from your PC (not supplied) into the IP40 allowing the IP40 and PC to share a single network socket.
- If your data network port supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), the unit will power up indicated by the power LED flashing green. If you are not using PoE, you may connect a Plantronics power adapter (not supplied) into the IP40 and plug it into your power source. The power indicator will be lit solid green once the device has completed the start-up routine.
- Connect the Quick Disconnect cord (QD) into the headset port and route the cable along the underside of the IP40.
- Plug a Plantronics headset into the Quick Disconnect (QD) cord.