Voyager 5200: How to Pair
This procedure explains how to pair your Voyager 5200 headset with your phone or other Bluetooth device.
First Time PairingThe first time you turn on your headset, the pairing process begins.
- Turn the headset on and then put it on. You'll hear "pairing" and the headset LEDs will flash red and blue.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > On*
- Android Settings > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices*
NOTE: * Menus may vary by device.3. Select "PLT V5200 Series."
If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection.
Once successfully paired, you will hear "pairing successful" and the headset LEDs will stop flashing.
NOTE: Your headset can pair up to 8 devices but only maintain 2 connections simultaneously; this includes the Bluetooth USB adapter.
NFC pairing is an option to pair your phone if there is one or no devices connected already. NFC pairing will not work if there are two devices connected already.
- Ensure NFC is on and your phone's display is unlocked. (Phones may vary.)
- With the headset turned on, lay the headset on the back of the phone near the NFC tag on the phone as shown until NFC pairing is completed. If necessary, accept the connection.
Pair to Another Device
- Turn the headset on and then put it on.
- Press and hold the Call button until you hear "pairing."
- While the headset LEDs are flashing blue and red, activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- Select "PLT V5200 Series." Once successfully paired, indicator lights will stop and you will hear "pairing successful."