Article ID: 000025959
Date de dernière modification: 12/10/2021
Access Level: Public
Discovery 655/665: How to Adjust the Fit
How to Adjust the Fit
The Plantronics Discovery 655 and 665 headsets come with three soft gel ear tips and an optional ear loop.
- The medium-sized ear tip is pre-installed and aligned for wearing on the right ear.
- For left ear wearing, twist the ear tip counter clockwise.
- Place the headset into your ear and check to see that it fits comfortably. If the headset is either too tight or too loose, remove the medium-sized ear tip from the headset by turning the ear tip to the center or neutral position.
- In the neutral position, the ear tip can easily be removed by pulling the ear tip directly away from the headset.
- Select the ear tip size that fits most comfortably in your ear. Hold the ear tip with the elongated edge pointing down toward the neutral position and then push the ear tip onto the headset.
- Remove the ear tip from the headset by turning the ear tip to the center or neutral position and pulling the ear tip away from the headset.
- Attach the ear loop between the ear tip and the headset.
- Replace the ear tip.