Article ID: 000032162
Date de dernière modification: 06/07/2021
Access Level: Public
USB Headset Troubleshooting: No CD Audio
I have full function on my headset with most applications except audio CD. What can I do?
Cause: You can have Windows use digital instead of analog playback of CD audio, but the feature may not work with all CD-ROM devices. Resolution: Disable digital CD audio for your CD-ROM drive.
- Right-click the My Computer icon, and then click Properties.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- Click the Device Manager button.
- In the Device Manager, click the [+] next to DVD/CD-ROM drives.
- Your CD-ROM drive should be listed. Double-click your CD-ROM to view the properties.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Clear the checkmark from the "Enable digital audio for this CD-ROM device" box.