Article ID: 000024190
Date de dernière modification: 05/15/2021
Access Level: Public
Savi W440/W445: How to Adjust the Headset
The following procedure details how to adjust the fit of your Savi W440/W445 headset.
Recommended placementFor the best sound clarity and comfort, make sure your headset fits securely and is placed with the microphone boom pointing towards your mouth.
Your headset comes configured for your right ear with a pre-installed small ear tip and medium earloop. To find your best fit, try wearing the headset on each ear, as well as using different sized ear tips, earloops, and/or using the headband.
To replace the ear tip and/or earloop
- Gently pull the eartip from the headset.
- Rotate the earloop down 90°. Note: You will feel resistance when rotating the earloop downwards, but this is normal.
- Remove the earloop from the headset.
- Reinstall the earloop and ear tip in reverse order as shown above. Be sure the notch in the eartip faces the microphone.
To install the headbandBefore You Begin: Remove the eartip and earloop from the headset as shown in steps 1-3 under "To replace the ear tip and/or earloop."
- Hold the headband so it is aligned as shown and insert the headset into the headband.
- Rotate the headset up. NOTE You can rotate the in either direction, so you can wear it on the left or right ear.
- To optimize the position of the headset, push the headset in so the microphone is close to the corner of your mouth.
To wear the headset on your left earBefore You Begin: Remove the eartip and earloop from the headset as shown in steps 1-3 under "To replace the ear tip and/or earloop."
- Choose the size of earloop that fits most comfortably. Align the earloop as shown and insert it onto the headset.
- Rotate the earloop up 90°.
- Choose the size of ear tip that fits most comfortably. Align the ear tip with the notch facing the microphone as shown and press it onto the headset.