Accessibilité Skip to content
Article ID: 000029124
Date de dernière modification: 05/15/2021
Access Level: Public
Blackwire C710/C720: How to Pair
The following procedure explains how to pair your Blackwire 700 series headset to your mobile device.
To pair your Blackwire 700 series headset:
- Place your headset into pairing mode by pressing and holding your headset's call control button until you see the headset start to flash an alternating red-blue.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature on your phone, then use the phone’s settings to add/search/discover new Bluetooth devices.
- iPhone: Settings > General > Bluetooth > On (this starts the search for devices)
- Android: Phone Settings > Wireless > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices.
- BlackBerry: Settings/options > Bluetooth: On > Search for devices.
- If prompted for a passcode by the mobile phone, enter 0000 (four zeros). The mobile talk button will stop flashing when the headset has an active connection with the mobile phone.