Accessibilité Skip to content
Article ID: 000026475
Date de dernière modification: 05/15/2021
Access Level: Public
CS50-USB/CS60-USB: How to Reset the System
This procedure describes how to reset the system.
- Press in and hold the mute control (A) and the talk button (B) until the talk indicator light (C) on the headset starts blinking rapidly. Release both buttons.
- Press and hold the talk button (B) again. Wait for the talk indicator light to stop blinking, then release the button.
- Disconnect the CS50-USB/CS60-USB from your computer's USB port.
- If you are also using an AC power supply, disconnect it from the bottom of the base.
- Wait 5 seconds, then reconnect the AC power supply and USB cable. The system reset is complete.
- Test the headset to ensure it works properly.