Charging Your Voyager 520 Headset
Before you use your headset for the first time, charge it for at least 1 hour. It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge your headset. While your headset is charging the indicator glows red. When your headset is fully charged, the indicator turns off.
To Charge Your Headset:
You can charge your headset by using the AC charger by itself or the desktop charging cradle with the AC charger. To use the desktop charging cradle:
- Turn the charging cradle upside down and slide off the cover.
- Insert the AC charger cable into the charging cradle.
- Slide the charging cradle cover back into place.
- Plug the AC charger into a power outlet.
- Insert the headset into the charging cradle.
Warning: Do not use your headset while it is connected to the charger.
To Check the Charge Level
You can check the battery level by turning on the headset. The indicator light provides the battery level:
|1 red flash
||Less than 1/3 full
|2 red flashes
||1/3 to 2/3 full
|3 red flashes