Accessibilité Skip to content
Article ID: 000031459
Date de dernière modification: 12/10/2021
Access Level: Public
Voyager 510S/510SL/510SL+ Troubleshooting: No Dial Tone/Can't Hear Caller
Unable to Hear a Dial Tone/Unable to Hear Caller
This could be caused by a number of problems. Please check that:
- The headset system may not be connected correctly.
Check that the telephone is connected to the base unit's telephone cord jack.
Also, check that the telephone receiver is connected to the base unit's telephone receiver jack.
- The headset may be out of range. Walk back into range.
- The headset battery may be flat. Recharge the battery by placing the headset in the headset charging cradle.
- The listen volume may be too low. Adjust the listen volume adjust button on the headset. If the volume is still too low, select another listen volume major adjust switch setting.
- You may have an incorrect configuration dial setting for your phone. Try other configuration dial settings on the base unit.