Accessibilité Skip to content
Article ID: 000032057
Date de dernière modification: 08/22/2022
Access Level: Public
S12 Troubleshooting: Echo
I hear an echo/my callers hear an echo during a call. What can I do to fix this?
If you hear an echo:
- If your phone's volume is set to higher than medium, lower it to medium.
- If the listening volume is too low, increase the volume on the amplifier. Click here to learn more about adjusting the volume.
- If the listening volume is still too low, increase the volume on the headset.
- If the echo persists, lower the speaking volume on the amplifier. Click here to learn more about adjusting the volume.
- If your speaking volume is too low for your listener in this position, adjust the position of the headset to ensure the microphone is two finger's width from the corner of your mouth.
- If the issue persists, contact our Technical Assistance Center.
If your callers hear an echo: