Article ID: 000059014
Date de dernière modification: 03/21/2022
Access Level: Public
How to Change the Base Profile on Trio 8500, 8800, and C60 [VIDEO TUTORIAL]
If you cannot see the image above, please click here.
[TRANSCRIPT] The Poly Trio series offers a range of base profile options to best fit your needs.
- Microsoft Teams mode allows you to run the Teams APK and have a native Teams experience. Teams mode is for audio calls only.
- Zoom Mode allows you to use the Trio as a Zoom Room controller for an enhanced video conferencing experience.
- Skype Mode allows you to use Skype on your Trio.
- Microsoft USB Optimized mode lets you use your Trio as a USB speaker and microphone.
- Generic Mode is a SIP and hybrid service.
- Go to Settings > Advanced Settings.
- Enter the admin password. The default is 456.
- Then go to Administration Settings > Network Configuration > Base Profile.
- Select the new base profile, then press back.
- Save changes.
- The phone reboots into the selected base profile.
- Open a new web browser and enter the IP address into the address bar.
- Choose Admin to log in as an administrator, and then enter the administrator password. The default is 456.
- Click Submit.
- On the Home page, navigate to the Simple Setup menu.
- From the Base Profile drop-down, select a base profile, and click Save at the bottom of the page.
- In the confirmation dialog, choose Yes.
- The phone automatically restarts.
- Users can now sign in.