BackBeat 906 Troubleshooting: No Sound from Headphones when Using Bluetooth Adapter
I don't hear any sound from my headphones when I use the Bluetooth adapter. What can I do?
Note that the Bluetooth adapter is for streaming music only; if you want to use the Backbeat for phone calls, you must pair it directly to your cell phone.Try the following:
- It can take up to 30 seconds for the devices to connect and for audio to stream via Bluetooth. After 30 seconds, if there is still no sound, press the play/pause button on the headset.
- Ensure that your audio device is not locked (see your device's user manual).
- Ensure that you have properly paired the adapter to your headphones. Click here to learn how to pair the headphones with the adapter.
- Check that the adapter is plugged into an active stereo audio source.
- Power off your headphones and adapter, and then power both of them on again.
- Make sure you have not moved out of Bluetooth range (33 feet/10 meters, but could be less depending on your environment).