Accessibility Skip to content
Article ID: 000029098
Last Modified Date: 08/04/2022
Access Level: Public
Blackwire 710/710-M/720/720-M: How to Update the Firmware
Plantronics HUB enables you to update the firmware on your Plantronics Blackwire 700 Series headset. In addition, Plantronics HUB enables you to set certain options for your headset, such as the preferred language for voice prompts and commands, as well as toggling the Smart Sensors on and off.
To download and install the software: Please follow the below steps to download the Plantronics Hub software on your Computer System to update the headset firmware:
- Please visit https://www.poly.com/us/en/support/downloads-apps/hub-desktop
- Download Plantronics HUB Desktop (Windows/Mac as per the operating system you are using).
- Once the setup downloaded on your computer, you need to run it and agree the T&C, then a Plantronics Hub icon will be created on your desktop.
- Plantronics HUB will automatically detect your device once connected ( if not , then please restart your PC /MAC and try again).
- If available you will find an update for the Blackwire 700 headset.
- Please update the firmware using the update button on the Hub (please use one USB port on your desktop/Laptop while updating the firmware)