MDA200/MDA220 USB Firmware Release Notes
- Intermittent issue after Windows suspends/resumes cycle.
- Intermittent loss of audio when used in phone mode
- Unable to end call from Blackwire 710/720 headset inline control.
- Support for the latest version of BT600
- Where firmware update process for a connected headset would start even though it is not possible to update headset firmware while connected to MDA220. The headset firmware can only be updated while connected directly to the computer.
- Fixed compatibility issue with BT300 USB adapter
- Bug fix for FWU-483: Fixed bug where SOF synchronization was being enabled when PC was not connected.
- Fixes distortion/crashing issues with DA45, BW5210, and other monaural headsets.
- Provide ring notification for a second incoming call from the other device (desk phone or softphone)
- Improved general reliability and bug fixes
- Improved headset compatibility with Blackwire 3200 Series, Blackwire 5200 Series, Voyager 3200 UC, Voyager 6200 UC, and Voyager 8200 UC.
Version 120February 15, 2017
- Improved echo canceling.
- Added support for Plantronics Hub v3.9.
- USB friendly name changed to MDA220 USB.
- Fixed an issue to remove possible distortion when switching between PC based and desk phone calls.
Version 99What's New
- Added support BT600 for use with Voyager Focus UC, Voyager 5200 UC, and devices using BT600
- Added support for Blackwire 510/520, Blackwire 725, Blackwire 315 (C315.1) and Blackwire 325 (C325.1)
- Added support for Entera USB Series (HW111/121)
- Added support for Windows 8+
- Bug Fixes
Version 94What's New
- Added support for D100 DECT USB adapter with new USB PID numbers