Plantronics Manager Pro: How an IT Administrator Can Deploy Changes to Device Settings
To deploy changes to device settings, follow the steps below:
1. In the Configure section, click Settings.
2. In the Products section, click the link for the product for which you want to deploy new device settings.
3. Expand the Deployment Details section.
4. In the Admin Notes text box, enter a reason for the software update.
5. From the Recipients drop-down list, choose whether to deploy to All Users of the Device or to Specify Groups.
Note: If you choose to Specify Groups, click at least one name in the Groups column. Then, to add it to the Deploy To column, click the > button..
1.Expand the Product Settings section.
2. Make the desired changes.
3. If you want to lock the settings so that end users cannot change them, click the lock icon for all applicable settings.
4. Click the Review Deployment button.
5. After reviewing the deployment information, either click Deploy to run now, or to deploy at a later date, click Save for Later.