Calisto Pro: Headset Specifications
The Calisto headset uses Bluetooth technology, and can be paired with other Bluetooth devices ( click here for more information). The headset includes call answer/ end control, volume adjustment, redial and voice dialing. All of these features work across landline, VoIP and mobile calls except for voice dialing (which is only available for use with mobile phones) and redial from the headset (which is not available for VoIP calls). Please note that the headset does not have a mute feature (although the handset does). You can use the "locate headset" menu in the handset to help locate the headset. The handset screen will indicate whether the headset is within 33 feet range of the handset or not. Headset Specifications:
- Battery Life/Talk Time: Up to 8 hours*
- Standby Time: Approximately 240 hours**
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Power Requirements: 5V DC-300mA
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Polymer
- Storage and Usage Temperature: 50F-104F (10C-40C)
- Bluetooth version v1.2 supports eSCO standard; up to 33 ft. range from headset to compatible device.
- Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones or Bluetooth devices supporting headset or hands-free profiles
- Weight: .65 oz.
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Call Answer/End, Volume, Redial functions
** Headset can last up to four days without charging, based on an average talk time of 1.5 hours per day. Note: The Calisto handset has a 2.5mm jack for corded headsets. When a corded headset is plugged in, the audio is transferred to the corded headset instead of the Calisto Bluetooth headset.