Dokumentation og software
- General Audio: Pulse dialing vs Dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF), also known as Touch Tone
- Pulsar 590/590A Troubleshooting: Can't Hear Caller/Dial Tone/Audio Sound
- Low input audio, states audio is coming from a audio matrix, using the 3.5 audio input
- Troubleshooting Real Presence Desktop audio issues such as audio cut-out, low volume, poor quality audio, echo etc by collecting audio raw data from RPD
- Client was experiencing issues with Dialing out to a Life size Cloud based meeting room from a RMX1800. Client gets one way SIP audio. Local endpoints that are on the RMX 1800 bridge are not able to hear SIP audio.
- No audio heard locally when Content audio jack is used as audio only source
- Audio only calls from Clear One VH20; endpoint can hear audio but conference can’t hear the audio from endpoint.
- Computer Headsets: How to Set the Headset as the Default Audio Device
- what kind of audio signal is carried over Conference Link / Conference Link2?
- General Audio: Encountering a Fast Busy Signal
Limited Warranty Terms
Garantiservice for headset