Gå til indhold
Explorer 10 support
Mobile Bluetooth Headset
Dokumentation og software
user & administrator documents
se alle artikler i vidensbasen
- Explorer 10/50: How to Pair
- Explorer 10/50 Product Information
- Explorer 10/50: How to Disable Voice Alerts
- Polycom HDX Series Compatibility with Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Setting up a VoIP card, can see the WebUI login, can ping card but default admin / 456 doesn't work on Chrome, IE, Firefox, https/http, Windows 7, 8, 10, after Factory Reset, not even RMA fixes this issue.
- Page is loading slowly when going to Conference Usage Report (Internet Explorer only)
- Some floating tool tips cannot show on the RealPresence Resource Manager GUI. (Internet Explorer Only)
- Polycom VSX 7000 unable to access the Security page in Internet Explorer
- When using Internet Explorer, the user is timed out of the web GUI for the CMA.
- VSX: Cannot access the security page from the web interface when connected as admin user. The error is an Internet Explorer message 'Page cannot be displayed