Blackwire 725/725-M Firmware Release Notes
- Resolved issue that would unmute Cisco Jabber call when ignoring incoming Skype for Business call
Version 207What's New
- Added support for a voice-activated mute reminder.
- Mute tones can now be configured as "Tone" or "Discrete".
- A timed mute reminder can now be set on an interval between (1-15 minutes).
- Improved call management feature flashes green LED when there is one or more calls on hold and no active call.
- Volume tones can now be configured as “Incremental” or “Max/Min Only”.
- Added new redial capability with double press of call button when not on an active call.
- Fixed issues to improve caller experience.
Version 135What's New
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.