Voyager 5200 Firmware Release Notes
- Microsoft Teams certification – pressing headset button will now invoke the Microsoft Teams desktop application
- Update company branding in USB descriptors to Poly
- Mute synchronization issues when connected to two devices
- *. Requires version >3.15 of Plantronics Hub for iOS/Android. allows users to ask questions and get answers from Amazon's Alexa App through the Voyager 5200
- Help locate your lost headset with new . Requires version >3.15 of Plantronics Hub for iOS/Android.
- With Plantronics Hub displaying incorrect talk time remaining for headset
- Compatibility issue with Mitel 6930/6940 desk phones, where headset cannot be repaired with desk phones after the desk phone is rebooted
- Improved Answer/Ignore experience by enabling Voice Recognition as soon as prompt begins
- Updated Mandarin voice prompt phrase for "ignore"
- Added support for Plantronics Manager Pro with Plantronics Hub for iOS and Android
- Play and pause button functionality on desktop media players
- Japanese voice prompt for battery status
- Improved PC call audio when in multi-point
Version 164What’s New
- Support for Plantronics Manager Pro Reports: Conversation Details, Link Quality and Acoustic Events
- Headset now displays blue LED with a successful firmware update
- Updated Answer or Ignore Voice Prompts in Russian
- Battery events in hub and Android were inconsistent
- Fixed issue where HS LED will flash when battery critical status even the HS is power off
- Fixed an issue where volume would jump to a higher volume after paused for a longer time
Version 135What's New
- Added support for Korean text to speech.
- Added ability to configure voice prompt when answering call.
- Added new voice prompts for battery time.
- Fixed issues to improve caller experience.
Version 117What's New
- Improved Plantronics Hub application integration with headset, especially when headset connected to two Bluetooth devices.
- Headset-application reconnection reliability
- More robust Over-The-Air (OTA) interrupt-handling, such as headset out-of-range/back-in-range of Plantronics Hub-running device.
- Improved headset battery level reporting in headset and in Plantronics Hub.
- Increased headset battery life while headset connected to Plantronics BT600 Bluetooth adapter and computer-based Plantronics Hub application.
- Call audio quality enhancements
- Transmit volume increased
- Improved transmit noise handling and fade resistance
- Increased volume auto-boost of receive audio higher than background noise volume
- Ability to power-off/on headset in quiet environment to custom-calibrate headset mics to user wearing style and calling environment.
- Improved wearing state detection (i.e. on-ear vs. off-ear) and sensor setting control.
- Better compatibility with Huawei devices, especially Huawei Nexus 6P.
- Improved headset handling of computer-based softphone dial tone.
- Initial Release