The headset for call center heroes
Designed and engineered just for them, it’s everything your contact center representatives would ever want in a headset. This headset offers superior audio, all-day comfort, rock-solid reliability, and long-term durability. It’s built for intense usage and uptime—so wearers stay connected. And with Plantronics Manager Pro software, as an added service, IT managers can remotely track and manage headsets company-wide.
Get incredible call clarity
Count on durability and reliability
Enjoy comfort and control
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB contact center solutions are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for you and your customer – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
EncorePro 545, Convertible, Monaural, Noise-Canceling
EncorePro 535, Over-the-ear, Monaural, Noise-Canceling
EncorePro 525 Over-the-head, Stereo, Noise-Canceling
EncorePro 515, Over-the-head, Monaural, Noise-Canceling
- Telephone intensive users, including formal customer care centers and customer service organisations where employees have their own desks
- Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise canceling microphone
- SoundGuard digital: G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL; Time weighted Average (TWA) prevents average daily sound exposure from exceeding 85 dBA or 80 dBA. Built in support helps IT meet the appropriate Noise at Work regulations
- Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco and others **
- ** Requires Plantronics Hub
EncorePro 500 USB Series Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the EncorePro 500 USB SeriesDownload Data Sheet
EncorePro 500 USB Series User Guide
Learn about the EncorePro 500 USB SeriesDownload User Guide
EncorePro 500 USB Series Quick Start Guide
Learn about the EncorePro 500 USB Series.Download Quick Start Guide
EncorePro 500 USB Series features Soundguard Digital to protect users’ hearing and improve listening comfort while maintaining natural sounding speechLearn More
Experience the high audio quality of Poly’s EncorePro 500 USB Series even when wearing a mask
If you or your employees need to wear a mask while working, you may be concerned about how clear you sound on a call. The design of Poly’s EncorePro 500 USB Series ensures your voice remains clear while you comply with local safety requirements.
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.