Voyager 5200 Office and UC Series
Focus on Sound, Not Surroundings
In and out of the office? We’ve got you covered. The Voyager 5200 Office and UC headset moves with you. Count on professional-grade sound, no matter where you take the call. Now you can work in any environment on any of your devices, with versatile connectivity and Bluetooth technology. Go get ‘em.
Leave Noise Behind
Connect with Bluetooth
Keep Your Ears Happy
Make It Yours
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
The Plantronics Voyager 5200 is one of the very best Bluetooth headsets around, from a brand name that is well respected when it comes to headsets.” “It's designed with comfort in mind, so you can wear it for extended periods without it bothering you and it sits securely in place too, so it won't fall off.
Voyager 5200 UC
Voyager 5200 Office, 1-Way Base, Standard Charge Cable
Voyager 5200 Office, 2-Way Base, Microsoft Teams, USB-A
Voyager 5200 Office, 2-Way Base, Microsoft Teams, USB-C
Voyager 5200 Office, 2-Way Base, USB-A
Voyager 5200 Office, 2-Way Base, USB-C
Talk time/Stand by
- Up to 7 hrs., up to 9 days standby time
- UC Models: Up to 30 m/ 98 ft<br /> Office Models: Up to 75 m/ 250 ft* <br />
- Bluetooth Version: Blutooth 5.0 with BLE<br /> Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, HFP, HSP, PBAP, SSP2
- Six layers of WindSmart technology, PC wideband and mobile wideband: up to 6,800 Hz; echo cancellation, proprietary DSP, A2DP
- MSBC, G.722, CVSD, SBC
- 13.6 mm
Speaker range communication
- 100 Hz - 6.8 kHz
Speaker range music/media
- 100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Optimized for telecommunications, music/media
- 16 ohm
- 122 mAh typical / 120 mAh minimum
- Rechargeable non-replaceable lithium-ion
- 1.5 hours
- SoundGuard: Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
Microphone and Technology
- Digital MEMS omni-directional 4 mic array, multi-mic noise cancelling
- Call answer/ignore/end, redial, mute, volume + /-
- Track forward/track back/pause/play
- Enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk-time, mute and connection status
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and more.
- Plantronics Hub desktop** version is available for Windows/Mac, mobile version offered on Android and iOS, Plantronics Manager Pro** suites:<br /> Asset Management & Adoption<br /> Call Quality & Analytics<br /> Health & Safety<br /> Amazon Alexa (easy access)<br /> Tile (lost headset location)
Voyager 5200 Office and UC Series Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Voyager 5200 Office and UC Series.Download Data Sheet
How to Video
Learn how to use the Voyager 5200.
Voyager 5200 Wind & Noise-canceling
Learn more about wind & noise-canceling.
Voyager 5200 Consumer
Learn more about Voyager 5200 UC Series
Voyager 5200 Office User Guide (Teams)
Learn more about the Voyager 5200 Office (Teams)Download User Guide
Voyager 5200 Office User Guide (Desk Phone/Computer)
Learn more about the Voyager 5200 Office (Desk Phone/Computer)Download User Guide
Voyager 5200 Office User Guide (Desk Phone)
Learn more about the Voyager 5200 Office (Desk Phone)Download User Guide
VOYAGER FAMILY COMPARISON GUIDE
Learn about each of the different Voyager products as well as their unique features and benefits.Download Comparison Guide
Take the next step
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a Poly-certified partner in your area today to get started.
* Line of sight
** Plantronics Manager Pro is not supported with the desk phone only models