Voyager 6200 UC, USB-C, Black
- Voyager 6200 UC, USB-C, Black
As versatile as you
The headset with near-endless options
Your day doesn’t start (or end) in the office. That’s why the Voyager 6200 UC Bluetooth® neckband headset with earbuds provides the best in both versatility and mobility. Enjoy the superb audio you expect from Poly in a wear-anywhere style you can pair with up to eight devices. Now you’re talking. (And walking.)
Wear It All Day
Connect to All Your Devices
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
The omnidirectional microphones in the [Voyager 6200 UC’s] neckband did a good job, and no-one I spoke to complained about poor voice quality.
…the Voyager 6200 UC’s neckband is better designed and lighter. I found it more comfortable to wear than the QuietControl 30, which is saying a lot because Bose is known for its comfortable headphones.
Intelligent Insights, Scalable Management
Poly Lens software gives IT teams visibility and control over voice, video, and headset devices. Deploy, configure, update, and get valuable insights from one endpoint or thousands using one scalable platform. Poly Lens makes it simple: no heavy IT lifting required.
Poly Lens App
Designed for You
Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do.
- Up to 16 hours listen, 9 hours talk and 14 days standby time
- Up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- 340 mAh minimum
- 1.5 hours for full charge
- Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE Bluetooth Profiles used: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, AVRCP 1.5
- Classic; Low Latency, APTx
Receive audio performance
- Active noise cancelling (ANC)
Receive frequency response
- 20Hz – 20kHz (high-fi stereo and stereo telephony)
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*
Microphone and technology
- Boomless, four microphones with digital signal processing (DSP)
- 0.123 lbs/2oz/56g
- Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-
- Mute, play, pause, track forward/back
Voice and other alerts
- Enhanced voice alerts announce talk time remaining, mute, and connection status. Neckband vibrates to alert incoming call.
- B6200: Certified for Skype for Business. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and others. See software compatibility guide at www.plantronics.com/us/support/supported-softphones
Worldwide Limited Warranty
- 1 year North America, 2 years Europe and Africa, 2 years Asia Pacific and Middle East
- Plantronics Hub application on desktop, iOS and Android
Plantronics Manager Pro suites supported
- Asset, Usage, Conversation and Acoustic
- Global 2 year warranty
Voyager 6200 UC Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Voyager 6200 UC.Download Data Sheet
VOYAGER FAMILY COMPARISON GUIDE
For the description, you can write "Learn about each of the different Voyager products as well as their unique features and benefits.Download Comparison Guide
Voyager 6200 UC How To Video
Learn more about the technical features
Voyager 6200 UC features Soundguard Digital to protect users’ hearing and improve listening comfort while maintaining natural sounding speechLearn More
Poly UC headset portfolio
Download a Quick Reference Guide to Poly's UC HeadsetsDownload Quick Start Guide
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.