Backbeat FIT 300: How to Pair
The first time you power on your headset; the pairing process begins.
1. Power on the headset by pressing the Center button until you hear "pairing" and the LED light flashes red and blue.
2. Activate Bluetooth ® on your phone to search for new devices.
- iPhone > Settings > Bluetooth > On*
- Android > Settings > Bluetooth > On > Scan*
NOTE *Menus may vary by device.
3. Select “PLT BBFIT300 SERIES.” If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection. Once successfully paired, you hear “pairing successful” and the indicator light stops flashing
Pair mode With the headset powered off, press and hold the Center button until you hear "pairing." NOTE You can connect up to 2 devices to your headset.