Savi Office: How to Subscribe a Headset to the Base
This article pertains to Savi Office Models WO100, WO200, WO101, WO201, WO300, and WO350. Overview The headset and base come pre-subscribed to each other. In the event that you need to subscribe a new headset to the base, you can do so in one of two ways:
- With the headset docked ("secure subscription")
- With the headset undocked ("over-the-air subscription")
To subscribe the headset while docked:
- Double press the subscription button on the base (see below). The subscription indicator light flashes red and green.
- When the subscription light becomes solid green, subscription is complete and the headset is ready to use.
To subscribe the headset while undocked:
- Double press the subscription button on the base. The subscription light flashes red and green.
- Press the volume up button on the headset (see below) for three seconds until the headset indicator light turns solid green.
- When the subscription light on the base becomes solid green, the headset and base are subscribed to one another.