Article ID: 000028668
Last Modified Date: 05/15/2021
Access Level: Public
Voyager Focus UC: How to Pair to a Mobile Device
The following procedure details how to pair your Voyager Focus UC headset to a mobile device.
- To put your headset in pair mode, press and hold the power button towards the Bluetooth icon until you hear "pairing" and the headset LEDs flash red and blue.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > On*
- Android Settings > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices*
- Select “PLT_Focus.” If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection. Once successfully paired, you hear “pairing successful” and the headset LEDs stop flashing.